Creative Services Jobs
Our client is a renowned media agency presenting creative media solutions for a diverse portfolio of iconic brands. Their revolutionary, integrated, and collaborative approach distinguishes them at the forefront of the industry across the globe.
Media Buyer Responsibilities:
- Develop strategic media plans and recommendations based on client KPIs, political strategy, and budget.
- Work closely with the client services team and participate in digital media planning strategy sessions.
- Independently execute all steps of the ad operations process, including troubleshooting delivery or tag issues with ad tech partners.
- Use self-managed platforms to build and monitor programmatic digital buys in display and video.
- Ensure that Google Analytics is implemented properly on all client websites.
- Resolve tracking and reporting discrepancies with Analytics and/or partners and internal development team.
- Monitor reporting and optimize in-market buys on a daily basis depending on client and campaign goals.
- Produce data-driven reporting for both client and internal stakeholders. Must have a strong ability to use non-technical language to clearly communicate complex data sets.
Media Buyer Qualifications:
- 1-2 years direct experience in digital media (Digital Ad Ops or Buying preferred)
- Experience in digital ad server technology (e.g. Doubleclick) and Demand Side Platforms (e.g. Dataxu, The Trade Desk). Also, have Google Data Studio knowledge
- Proven experience executing programmatic and publisher direct digital campaigns.
- Strong working knowledge of Google Analytics.