Creative Services Jobs
Our client is a global, innovative, and industry leading advertising agency located in Manhattan. They use the intelligence, insights, and ideas that come from curiosity to give their clients competitive advantage through media. They are at the center of content and creativity and believe that knowing the latest trends in technology and social media is what propels them to the top. With bright and inviting offices, their company culture is refreshingly collaborative and inclusive allowing the creation of new ideas to be ever flowing.
In this role, you would effectively negotiate and steward buys across multiple mediums and accounts.
- Serve as market expert, providing insight to the marketplace conditions and opportunities in specific markets or media outlets
- Maintain knowledge and understanding of industry trends and new technologies that affect the buying discipline
- Manage market budgets and deliverables (GRPs, impressions, response data)
- React quickly to campaign results, and implement required optimizations as directed
- Serve as primary Activation account manager across several Department accounts
- Negotiate and manage schedules for several accounts
- Experience working in fast-paced advertising environment
- Minimum 2-years experience in active buying
- MUST have experience in Media Agencies
- Buy-management experience, analyzing all aspects of metrics including Cost-per-Lead and Cost-per-Point
- Quantifiable negotiation skills, with favorable media industry relationships
- Experience with a media-buying computer program