Digital Marketing Jobs
Ourclient is a well-known agency specializing in providing exceptional mediasolutions. Their innovative, dynamic, and customized approach presents unparalleledresults to drive business across the globe.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing the strategic paid media plans,including media spend projections for growing healthcare client. You would alsobe responsible for identifying and implementing optimizations by monitoringkeyword performance, open/click rates, bid strategies, budgets, and responsemetrics.
- Develop strategic paid media plans, including media spend projections for a growing healthcare client
- Manage the media mix for email marketing, paid social, paid search, display, remarketing, and A/B test strategies
- Identify and implement optimizations by monitoring keyword performance, open/click rates, bid strategies, budgets, and response metrics
- Participate in client meetings and presentations; review and approve campaign setup and accuracy of campaign assets prior to launch
- Evaluate web analytics and statistical reports to track progress and provide insights; ensure campaigns achieve client KPI goals
- Serve as the key contact and expert in online advertising tactics and platforms; maintain understanding of client's business and marketing initiatives
- 2-5 years’ digital media experience; 1+ years’ paid media buying experience
- Agency experience preferred
- Passionate about digital media