Media & Digital Communications Coordinator
Our client is an international luxury jewelry brand crafting the most exquisite high jewelry, jewelry, and timepieces. Their glamorous, high-end, and modern jewels are worn by top celebrities and the most stylish trendsetters.
In this role, you would be responsible for the development and implementation of all media and digital communications.
• Manage and traffic creative for all national placements and review all new media opportunities based on brand guidelines and overall efficiencies
• Brief media and creative agencies on program objectives and target audiences and ensure all digital placements follow brand guidelines
• Oversee digital invoices and budgeting, including maintaining internal campaign spend documents, and reconciling general billing issues
• Lead the company's digital marketing strategy to drive business objectives and profitability goals; strengthen the brand’s digital footprint through social media platforms and brand site
• 1-3 years’ media/advertising, luxury, or digital communications experience preferred
• Strong writing and presentation skills
• Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and proficient with Adobe Creative Suite