Media & Digital Communications Manger
Our client is an iconic luxury accessories brand creating legendary watches, jewelry, and writing instruments. Their high-end, modern, and fine crafted timeless essentials are celebrated across the globe.
In this role, you would be responsible for leading the media and advertising strategies to maximize brand awareness and campaign efficiency.
• Develop and implement the media and advertising strategies in partnership with the Vice President of Marketing and media agencies
• Develop, implement, and manage influencer marketing programs and track published influencer content and assist with creating campaign reports
• Track and analyze monthly influencer campaign analytics; share actionable campaign insights to optimize and continually enhance the program
• Establish the media outreach calendar to pitch and leverage media opportunities, lead media strategy, and evaluate campaign performance
• Partner with the Ecommerce and CRM teams to execute digital communication plans to create traffic and conversion on .com
• Bachelor’s degree; master’s degree preferred
• 5+ years’ media experience for a luxury/high-end brand or brand with strong digital exposure
• Digital media and influencers management experience
• Experience working with media agencies