Our client is a well-known agency specializing in creating meaningful relationships between brands and customers. Their creative, data driven, and technologically advanced approach establishes them as a leader in the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for managing all aspects of B2B planning, buying, and management. You would also partner with cross-functional teams, such as account services, strategy, creative, and data analytics teams.
• Manage all aspects of B2B planning, buying, and management; develop engagement planning strategies in collaboration with cross-functional partners
• Evaluate, identify, and select media tactics and partners; implement benchmarks and project contributions to client objectives and establish pricing thresholds
• Review performance reports, extract insights and recommend optimizations; partner with cross-functional teams, such as account services, strategy, creative, and data analytics teams
• Remain current of emerging industry and B2B-related marketing trends, tactics, and opportunities; present strategic recommendations to increase contributions to client’s objectives
• Lead and mentor a team of 5-6 members, foster a collaborative environment, and provide guidance
• 10+ years’ media experience
• 6+ years’ digital media experience
• Programmatic buying experience