Media Planner - Chester County, PA
What you will do:
- Work with the Media Supervisor to create media plans based on client briefs.
- Responsible for creating media specific documents such as media plans and optimization reporting.
- Recommend how to optimize campaigns at all levels - across media channels, placements, products and creative - to deliver optimal performance.
- Produce engaging campaign analysis for clients, demonstrating the effectiveness of planning, testing, and media optimization.
- Use your mastery of key media planning tools to inform media strategies and predict campaign impact.
- Hone writing and presentation skills and client communications
- Maintain knowledge of new and emerging media and technologies to continually enhance campaign execution by reading industry publications/sites and newsletters
- Ensure client budgets are being maintained
- Maintain a high level of work quality.
- Other tasks and duties as assigned.
- Two to four years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience. If more, bring it on!
- Detail oriented, multi-task like no other, with strong communication skills and you will have the examples to display your strengths in those areas.