Our client is a renowned media planning agency presenting unmatched solutions for an extensive portfolio of iconic brands across beauty, retail, theater, culture and entertainment. Their cutting-edge, modern, and integrated approach propels them at the forefront of the industry.
As the Digital Media Planner, you would be responsible for leading all aspects of digital media campaigns, including buying, planning, and reporting for assigned clients.
• Oversee all aspects of digital media campaigns, including buying, planning, and reporting for assigned clients
• Establish strong business relationships with existing and prospective clients; negotiate with media representatives
• Remain current of emerging industry trends and best practices and provide recommendations and innovative concept to drive each channel and customer account performance
• Generate campaign performance reports for all campaign key performance indicators and present key findings to improve programs
• Develop RFP’s, compile media packages, create compelling POV’s, and manage strong relationships with media publishers
• Well rounded experience in the media buying and planning for direct response space
• Familiar with Google Search and Bing Search, Facebook Advertising, and DoubleClick/Adwords
• Knowledge of Direct Response
• Ability to set up reporting and speak to findings directly to agency clients