Creative Services Jobs
Our client is a global marketing and media services agency who not only does great work, but does great things. Progressive and philanthropic themes are often integrated into their campaigns – they believe that original thinking has the power to change the world & they are doing so one client at a time.
Their modern, bright and lively offices directly reflect this company and its strong creative culture. If you value provocation, a fast-paced environment and teamwork then this is the perfect fit for you.
In this highly integrated role you will be working within the Digital Department of the agency. You will be in charge of driving development of client digital business and cultivating key partnerships to grow HMI capabilities and visibility.
- Daily management of the media plan – oversees buy recommendations, execution details and budget/accounting.
- Spearhead the development of an analysis that leads to optimization recommendations
- Integrate with account management and traditional planning teams
- Identify opportunities for agency/clients to leverage emerging trends to engage target audiences
- Allocate brand budgets to determine creative rotations on vendor sites
- Delegation, oversight and training of Asst. Media Plans
- Experience of managing significant annual online budgets
- Experience of industry research planning tools (Comscore, Compete, MRI, Hitwise etc.)
- Working knowledge of industry trafficking and reporting tools (Dart, Atlas, and Media Mind etc.)
- Digitally Savvy: Demonstrates passion about emerging media – Google Analytics, Google Images, ability to research topics, etc.