Creative Services Jobs
Our client is a well-known advertising agency specializing in creating impactful experiences and collecting critical data. Their revolutionary, dynamic, and innovative approach provides unparalleled results for their portfolio of iconic brands.
In this role, you would be responsible for creating and executing extensive media plans. You would also be essential in managing client and media relationships.
•Develop and implement interactive media campaigns and presentations; analyze media data and provide strategic direction to direct reports, senior management, and clients
• Establish strong business relationships with existing and prospective clients; negotiate with media representatives
• Collaborate with media buyers and supervisor for market conditions, CPL goals, special opportunities, campaign analysis, and billing
• Create strategic media plans to drive sales, market share, and brand visibility
• Remain current on industry trends and research advancements
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3-5 years’ media planning experience
• Knowledge of media planning, buying, research and digital analytics