Media Planning Supervisor
Our client is a leading advertising agency presenting unmatched creative solutions for an extensive portfolio of top brands. Their cutting-edge, integrated, and on-trend approach propels them at the forefront of the industry.
As the Media Planning Supervisor, you would be responsible for growing a group of the company’s media accounts.
• Oversee daily media planning of the team, delegate work as necessary, ensure even workload across the team, and foster professional growth for team members
• Lead the development of strategic and tactical media recommendations for clients and the development of the media flowchart
• Identify the need and prepare non-media projects, including competitive reviews, target audience profiles, and geographic analyses
• Evaluate all audience, geographic, and media vendor information necessary to develop the media plan recommendation
• Monitor active campaigns, identify opportunities to optimize the campaigns, and review all reporting dashboards to identify key performance insights
• Bachelor’s degree
• 4+ years media planning experience
• Ability to work effectively with a variety of internal teams and business groups, including Creative, Media, Project Management and Finance
• Passion for media and advertising
• Strong knowledge of traditional media channels with an understanding of digital and SEM preferred
• Proficient with Simmons, Telmar, Kantar, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, DoubleClick and other media software tools
Note: This opportunity is located in Kansas City, so must be willing to relocate!