Media Strategist / Trader
Do you have a passion for media and strategy, and have experience in buying and planning across the digital and social space?
Then we have the job for you!
Our client – a busy ad agency in the greater Chicago area – is looking for a Programmatic Media Buyer/ Strategist to join their team.
You will have experience with executing programmatic campaigns, as well as the maintenance and optimization of the campaigns, through to final reporting.
You will own trades in white label, Trade Desk, with a deep understanding of campaign management and optimization strategy.
You will work hand-in-hand with digital and social strategists, media buyers and planners, the paid social team, and ad opps teams alike.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in the development of new proposals, presentation, recommendation and buys
- Serve as a subject matter expert in programmatic media buying
- Deliver insightful strategies for optimization purposes and client reports
- Set-up and manage campaigns in Demand-side platform (DSPs); preferred experience in Trade Desk
- Work closely with the ad operations and analytics teams for all tagging and reporting requirements
- Analyze verification data to improve the quality of impressions purchased
- Proactively monitor campaign activity for delivery, ad quality and performance
Education, Experience and Certifications
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in advertising/media agency
- Experience in programmatic trading
- Programmatic experience across display and mobile required, additional channels (audio, OOH, television) is a plus
Send your resume today!