Media Supervisor - Chester County, PA
What you will do:
- Liaison between Media Buying and Client Services and Media Planning teams.
- Ensure buyers are aligned with campaign goals and provide directives accordingly.
- Participate in budgeting, optimization, media reviews and media strategy.
- Act as an integral member of your assigned client teams with significant interactions with clients.
- Plan out buys with the Media Planning team and put together detailed CPM media schedules.
- Maintain small, but significant, network and station list with typical buying duties.
- Research and gather appropriate information
- Make recommendations of media optimization
- Negotiate rates, packages, integrations etc.
- Book media through the agency’s excellent proprietary buying and reporting system
- Establish and maintain client and vendor relationships
- Attend industry functions as necessary
- Mentor and train junior staff
- Exemplify the principles of agility and models the values of the agency.
- Other tasks and duties as assigned.
- You will have 8+ years’ media buying experience
- Must have experience with Nielsen reporting and hybrid campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent relevant training and experience.
- You are passionate about and have experience with leadership and cross-functional team work
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.