Creative Services Jobs
Our client is a well-known agency specializing in creating meaningful relationships between brands and customers. Their creative, data driven, and technologically advanced approach establishes them as a leader in the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for managing all aspects of B2B planning, buying, and management. You would also partner with cross-functional teams, such as account services, strategy, creative, and data analytics teams.
• Manage all aspects of B2B planning, buying, and management; develop engagement planning strategies in collaboration with the Media Director
• Evaluate, identify, and select media tactics and partners; implement benchmarks and project contributions to client objectives and establish pricing thresholds
• Review performance reports, extract insights and recommend optimizations; partner with cross-functional teams, such as account services, strategy, creative, and data analytics teams
• Remain current of emerging industry and B2B-related marketing trends, tactics, and opportunities; present strategic recommendations to increase contributions to client’s objectives
• 4+ years’ digital media planning and buying experience
• Experience with data analysis, account based marketing, DSPs/Programmatic buying, and dynamic creative implementation
• Proficient with ad management platforms