Our client is a premieradvertising agency presenting unsurpassed creative solutions for an extensiveportfolio of brands. Their cutting-edge, dynamic, and innovative approachpresents unparalleled solutions for top brands across the globe.
In this role,you would be responsible for creating engaging content for various digital andprint collateral, including direct mail,social media, and advertising.You would also be responsible for ensuring copy is aligned with brand standardsand guidelines.
• Develop engaging and compelling content for various print and digitalcollateral, such as social media, directmail, and advertising
• Compose and edit voice driven copy toproduce optimal results and craft creative solutions to build the brand; adhere to brand standardsand guidelines
• Remain current on emerging trends and implementdesign best practices; provide strategic recommendations to enhancecampaign metrics and performance
• Collaboratewith cross-functional team members to develop creative concepts and continuallydevelop innovative campaigns; represent ideas and process at project meetings
• Bachelor’s degree
• Strong medical industry knowledge
• Experience writing for medical entities
• Knowledge of cancer modalities