Medical Writer | Full-time | Yardley, PA | 95-150k DOE
Our client is a well-known healthcare agency presenting groundbreaking solutions across the globe. Their innovative, dynamic, and integrated approach distinguishes them as a leader in the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for all aspects of medical writing, including developing ideas with clients, researching data, and composing content. You would also be responsible for working with cross-functional teams and serving as the content expert.
• Compose scientific copy for various target audiences, including outlines, abstracts, posters, reviews, primary papers, and slides
• Partner with authors and clients regarding medical and scientific content and review and edit manuscripts
• Participate in client meetings to fully understand their needs and objectives; provide recommendations and build a strong relationship
• Serve as the content expert and partner with artists, editors, and other writers to achieve the client’s objectives
• Ensure deliverables achieve the highest-quality and adheres to brand guidelines; remain current of emerging industry trends and best practices
• MD, PhD, or PharmD advanced life sciences degree
• 3+ years’ experience
• Publication planning experience a plus