Medical Writer (MD, PhD, or PharmD) | Full-time | Up to 90k
Our client is a well-known creative agency specializing in providing groundbreaking solutions for top brands across pharmaceutical and medical industries. Their innovative, dynamic, and integrated approach distinguishes them as a leader in the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for all aspects of medical writing, including developing ideas with clients, researching data, and composing content. You would also be responsible for working with cross-functional teams and serving as the content expert.
• Compose scientific copy for various target audiences, including pharmaceutical sales representatives, physicians, and patients
• Collaborate with cross-functional internal and external partners to develop engaging video and cutting-edge training content
• Participate in client meetings to fully understand their needs and objectives; provide recommendations and build a strong relationship•
• Serve as the content expert and partner with artists, editors, and other writers to achieve the client’s objectives
• Review educational content and ensure copy adheres to brand guidelines; remain current of emerging and current literature and guidelines
• Identify and resolve potential project challenges caused by change to a project plan, timeline, or a request that is out of the contract scope
• MUST have MD, PhD, or PharmD
• Medical writing experience in a pharmaceutical, biotech, or medical education environment preferred
• Understanding of anatomy, physiology, and pathophysiology