Membership/Community Manager-South Hollywood, CA
Seeking a Rockstar and well Networked Membership Manager for our client's new Hollywood location. Will handle Sales Lead, Community Manager, Membership Sales Manager.
- You will be responsible for prospecting, outreaching, and generating small, midsize, and large company leads in their market.
- Lead generation and prospecting (i.e., cold calling, social media, networking, events, etc.)
- Maintain existing sales pipeline management
- Manage all inbound leads
- To create, implement and lead an intelligent membership acquisition strategy that ensures all targets and KPIs are consistently achieved
- Develop initiatives designed to create connections between members, including member introductions, overseeing events, electronic and print communications
- Seek opportunities to engage members to discover and discuss members’ objectives, i.e. using member service request as an opportunity to learn more about member, member’s business and any other needs member may have. Identify opportunities and act on them to connect members.
- Design and implement rules, guidelines and best practices for the community to optimize member experience.
- Recommend best practices, including but not limited to: community management, sales, events, training, and member experience on a company-wide level.
- Work with the team to ensure successful placement and follow up of new members
- Assist in member success in helping members grow within the community
- Manage the P&L - member growth, occupancy, revenue & margins - managing budgets
- Work with Head of Community to ensure events are successful and all potential leads are gathered and followed up
- Touring and demonstrating the company's location and business solutions with potential members
- Conduct tours to work towards and maintain 100% building occupancy. You will be responsible to pitch, tour, and close sales.
- Lead tours for VIPs
- Meet with members to resolve issues, process member terminations and other issues of complexity.
- Resolve member complaints regarding other members through neutral fact investigation and process termination of membership when warranted.
- Consistent management of all member contracts and be a primary contact for all contract negotiations
- Maintain deadlines on deliverables and communicate on an ongoing basis with the team about contractual issues
- Review contractual performance of members to ensure compliance with terms and to identify conflicts or changes requiring resolution at contract renewal.
- Maximize all sales opportunities by determining members’ needs and requirements, including up selling
- Engage in the larger community of the market by attending events and networking with local start-ups and organizations. Manage and maintain relationships with vendors and landlords.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Work with the brand team to create social and digital marketing designed to recruit new members
The Ideal Candidate
- 2-5 years of proven high level sales experience
- Experience managing sales and building high visibility brands a plus
- Experience with Salesforce a plus
- Passion and understanding for entrepreneurial communities
- Thrive in a fast paced environment while maintaining excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrate integrity, dependability, responsibility, accountability, self-awareness, work ethic, and empathy;
- Commercial real estate sales experience a plus not a must
- Business development experience a plus
- Presentation and communication skills required
- Detail orientation and organization skills required
- College/University graduate with 4-year degree preferred
- Self-driven and self motivated
- Hospitality, High End Retail, Wholesale tradeshow leasing, Club Membership management, (from Retail, Beauty, Spa, Fitness, PR/Event Planning) These fields are welcomed too
"Employer and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.”