Men's Apparel Graphic Designer
Our client is a well-known fashion brand creating comfortable and beautiful apparel and accessories. Their classic, effortless, and contemporary designs are a staple in every wardrobe and loved by the most stylish individuals across the globe.
In this position, you would oversee the creation, manipulation, and color for all product design artwork in coordination with the seasonal calendar.
• Oversee creation of all artwork, including repeat designs, color separation, screen print graphics, logos, and embroidery; develop and maintain seasonal palettes
• Create new artwork from concept to production and develop original prints, embroideries, and graphics
• Oversee setting up art sheets for sampling and production and partner with the technical design team to create artwork sizing
• Prepare artwork packages aligned with production standards; maintain in-house library of print, pattern, and applied art designs
• Remain current of emerging art, color, and textile techniques and trends for art development and strategy
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3-5+ years’ fashion experience
• Men’s apparel experience
• Proficient with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop