Men’s Bespoke Tailor Manager
Our client is a premier family owned business creating the finest bespoke suits, tuxedos, and shirts for every occasion. Based in the heart of New York City, their exceptional craftmanship, dedicated customer service, and unparalleled fit distinguish them at the forefront of the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for managing all aspects of a client order, including taking custom measurements, providing advice, and overseeing order management.
• Understand and meet client objectives and needs, achieve the customer’s vision, evaluate inspiration, and provide customized recommendations
• Provide expert advice, answer all questions, provide the highest-level customer service, and create an enjoyable customer experience
• Present all aspects of custom options, including silhouette, fit, fabric type and color, lining, buttons, and any additional finishes or trims
• Take all necessary measurements accurately to create a bespoke garment, including waist, half back, cuffs, shoulder seam, and chest
• Manage a team of tailors, oversee order management, log measurements and garment details, and ensure clothing is completed on-time and correctly
• Expert in custom tailor measurements and custom order management
• Strong measuring, order management, communication, and customer service skills