Mens Designer, Apparel Cut/Sew Knits
Our client is an iconic fashion brand known for creating one of the most classic staples for any wardrobe. With decades of crafting high-quality clothing and accessories, they are a leader in the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for supporting the execution of designing the line in all phases of the design development process.
- Mange cut & sew knit product design process including market research, designing, creating tech packs, and ensuring that product is designed to meet target customer's fit criteria
- Attend garment fittings and assist technical designers to update information in tech packs and communicate all revisions to factories
- Identify seasonal fashion direction & merchandise trends and client needs and create seasonal presentation boards highlighting fabric, color and print direction
- Collaborate with cross-functional to ensure a cohesive product line is realized and provide recommendations regarding seasonal themes
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ years’ relevant experience
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative and Microsoft Office Suites