Mens Graphic Designer
Menswear Graphic Designer
We are looking for a Menswear Graphic Designer for an exciting premium brand.
- You will have a strong experience in graphic design for garments including menswear and branding development
- You will have an experimental creative approach to design and a strong eye for global trends
- You will be highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop and Illustrator
- You will have hand drawing and photography skills
- You will have good communication skills with experience liaising with international factories for design and production purposes.
- You will have a good technical understanding of garment construction
- You will be willing to travel for in order to develop your skills and knowledge of production techniques
- You will confident to take ownership in product development from concept to delivery
- You will be enthusiastic, confident to voice your opinion and willing to learn.
- You will be a hard-working, self-motivated, team player, looking for a fast paced creative environment.
o Research and develop seasonal trend mood boards for graphics and colour palettes
o To work closely with the design team to develop commercially successful men's graphic artworks for placement prints and repeat prints for multiproduct ranges
o To produce artwork and branding imagery for internal publications and press purposes
o Effectively liaise with factories worldwide to ensure deadlines are met
o Assist in general showroom tasks to ensure successful sales of the menswear collection
o Manage your time and prioritise workload efficiently
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted.