Our client is a pioneer in providing unparalleled strategic planning and implementation for new fashion brands and expansion solutions for brands looking to expand. Their innovative, groundbreaking, and transformative approach offers one-of-a-kind consulting.
In this role you will be creating and maintaining computer patterns in order to develop and manufacture clothing.
• Develop a pattern based on concept and sketch by taking into account fabric, silhouette, and proportion
• Send sample and production patterns, final specifications, and sewing instructions to factories for development and production
• Manage fittings, feedback, and pattern revisions
• Provide grading, pattern, and sewing support to external factories
• Review, amend, and approve factory fit samples before production
• Minimum 3-5 years of men’s patternmaking experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suites
• Possess strong knowledge of fabrics, construction, and fit standards
• Proactive, intuitive, resourceful, and sharp eye for detail and design