Menswear Account Executive
Our client is a luxury fashion brand, offering apparel, shoes, handbags, and accessories for men and women. Their eclectic, vibrant, and on trend designs are celebrated by celebrities and stylish individuals across the globe.
In this highly visible position, you would establish the menswear US wholesale and licensing strategy, analyze opportunities for growth, and communicate with team members to achieve objectives. Also, you would be fundamental with managing product placement logistics and coordination and maintaining strong relationships.
• Analyze sales and business trends for menswear and maximize sales by collaborating with various teams
• Assist the senior leadership with mentoring the team; offer motivation and inspirational leadership; share and embrace new ideas
• Provide recommendations for trustees highlighting specific product needs and monitor in season product developments
• Collaborate with team members to report processes, plan sales budgets, examine sales performance, create action plans to achieve optimal results
• Establish relationships with local contacts in each market, develop multi-level strategic partnerships, and maintain relations with trustees
• Menswear fashion wholesale experience
• Experience working with the Nordstrom buying team