Our client is a creative, innovative and successful design and manufacturing company for apparel. Their rich history in fashion has propelled them to the top of the industry. They represent an eclectic group of brands that live in all different spaces in the fashion world. With an energetic and fast-paced company culture, they encourage entrepreneurial spirits alike.
In this role you will creates original apparel designs, as well as requisite textile woven, print and knit designs.
• Design a full range of men’s product including sport shirts, bottoms, knits and sweaters
• Propose product that will drive volume, achieve margin goals, and enhance our customers’ assortment
• Ability to create seasonal color palettes
• Proficient in pitching patterns and creating varied color harmonies for the classic and modern market sectors
• Review buying history and selling data with sales and design team to help create seasonal line
• Have experience in apparel construction, fabrics, performance features, finish, fit
• Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion, Surface/Textile Design, or other allied field
• 3-5 years’ work experience as an assistant designer/designer
• Proficiency in Kaledo textile design software (or similar software), and Adobe products
• Effective and professional communicator
• Ability to multi-task. Thrive under pressure with tight timelines
• Confident, positive, and self-motivated, Team player