Looking for a Menswear Stylist for a custom men’s suit “shop in shop” to join the team!
We’re inviting energetic and highly personable individuals to build our team of talented stylists to provide an amazing customer experience! As we’re a well-funded, high profile start-up you’ll have the opportunity to grow with the brand as we open new stores and distribution channels. This is an opportunity to create your career in fashion.
You will get to work hands-on with quality custom clothing from taking measurements to the final fitting when you get to have the satisfaction of seeing your creation come to life! As part of our team of in-person stylists, you will have the opportunity to:
- Provide an end-to-end world-class client experience; Beginning with identifying prospective clients to cultivating those relationships that result in a garment and fit that is unique to the client himself.
- Help clients find their perfect style using a well thought out polished and effective tailored clothing book-by-book presentation.
- From fabric selection to design to accessories, you’ll work with clients to look their best!
- Learn the art of measuring for a perfectly fitting custom tailored garment.
- Become an expert at creatively assessing fit issues and suggesting alterations.
- Contribute to a great team of fashion-attentive peers!
- Meet new and interesting people every day in the greatest cities in the world!
- Be a part of a diverse, positive, goal-oriented community.
- Enjoy great perks including (but not limited to):
- An annual clothing allowance & employee discount
- Health benefits
- A super supportive team
Here’s what we are looking for:
- The desire to learn, grow and challenge yourself every day and to be part of a young, exciting and rapidly-growing company!
- Great verbal communication skills – you’ll articulate your ideas to customers with a friendly, positive and confident tone.
- A strong sense of responsibility and passion for service - you’ll need to find the best internal partners and resources to deliver an incredible in-person experience!
- Exceptional eye for detail, a humble attitude, and the ability to drive results
- An interest in menswear/style and working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Good written/email communication skills.
- Experience in customer service and/or luxury retail sales is a plus, but not required.
- A college degree (or let us know that your experience is better).
- Technology literate
- Flexible work schedule, including weekends/holidays