Our client is a sleek, glamorous men’sand women’s luxury Italian brand, recognized all over the world for theirfashion innovation and incredible craftsmanship. Their signature stylesare always on trend yet forever timeless and have both a chic and urbanfeel. Their designs are wardrobe staples for the hottest Hollywoodcelebrities, socialites and music artists alike.
Inthis role you will be assisting the Merchandise team with building productassortments.
· Create and manage wholesale, retail and e-commerce purchase orders
· Generate and analyze sales and inventory reports
· Manage trafficking of samples through entire product process
· Work with cross functional teams to develop assortments based onprevious season’s sales
· Bachelor’s Degree required
· Must at least have internships in buying and/or merchandising fora corporate retailer
· Advanced proficiency in Excel including pivot tables and v-lookups,PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
· Must be proficient in retail math and understand how to calculatemargins, sell through % and other retail math terms
· Excellent communication skills