Our client is an iconic American men’s, women’s and children’s fashion brand that are dedicated to bringing fun, classic, high-quality clothing to its customers. The company is all about the people – employees included – and takes pride in giving back and doing what’s best for its teams, its customers and their communities. The company is all about creating a work environment that is conducive to creativity & getting things done. Their cool, modern offices and warm and inviting company culture are just 2 examples of how they achieve that.
In this role you will work effectively as a member of the cross functional brand team by communicating clearly and focusing on team objectives.
- Keep samples organized and up to date for use in merchant presentations, visual set-ups, and seasonal marketing
- Work seasonally with other MA's to donate samples selected by Merchandising
- Enter and approve markdowns, markups, and promotions
- Ensure accuracy of markdowns, promotional pricing and effective dates
- Plan and prioritize workload to meet deadlines and increase efficiency
- Strong organizational and planning skills to ensure timely and accurate execution of responsibilities
- Strong ability to identify and execute priorities with a sense of urgency
- Handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Have a pro-active approach to responsibilities
- Strong communication and relationship/team skills
- 2 year degree, 4 year degree preferred