Our client is a sleek, glamorous men’s and women’s luxury Italian brand, recognized all over the world for their fashion innovation and incredible craftsmanship. Their signature styles are always on trend yet forever timeless and have both a chic and urban feel. Their designs are wardrobe staples for the hottest Hollywood celebrities, socialites and music artists alike.
In this role you will be assisting the Buying team with building product assortments, tracking shipping, and report analysis.
- Create and manage wholesale and retail purchase orders
- Generate and analyze sales and inventory reports
- Manage trafficking of samples through entire product process
- Work with cross functional teams to develop assortments based on previous season’s sales
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Must at least have internships in buying and/or merchandising for a corporate retailer
- Advanced proficiency in Excel including pivot tables and v-lookups, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
- Must be proficient in retail math and understand how to calculate margins, sell through % and other retail math terms
- Excellent communication skills