Merchandise Coordinator - 1 week project
Our client, a leading retailer, is looking for a Merchandise Coordinator for a 1 week project from July 22-26. With the primary focus on compiling and photographing samples, this role is responsible for detailing every style and creating documentation of such samples to be shared out externally with our Franchise Partners. Partners closely with buyers to work effectively as a member of the cross functional team by communicating clearly and focusing on team objectives.
• Style, photograph, and catalog samples to be utilized for documentation shared out with Franchise Partners
• Use Excel to create, compile, and validate data
• Create linesheets and edit photographs with relevant style information
• Investigate data discrepancies, assortment changes, and missing sample information
• Basic computer skills in Excel with an aptitude for learning new programs (ability to use vlookup formula a huge plus)