Our client, a leading beauty brand, is looking for a contract Merchandise Coordinator for an immediate, long term opportunity.
- Assist the ecommerce merchant and associate ecommerce merchant in the day-to-day running of the .com business
- Play a strong ecommerce merchandising team support role, including brand/product set up, ecomm product marketing, and reporting.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support ecomm merchants with set up and updates for new and existing brands & products
- Work with brands to secure needed comps and copy assets
- Ensure completion and accuracy of all new / updated elements
- Assist with QA to confirm optimized client experience for brand and product pages
- Support ecomm merchants in timely execution of all product marketing placements on the site
- Complete sheets to brief email, homepage, and other marketing channels
- Help with deliverables for product placements (carousels) on the site and page sorts
- Assist with QA to confirm optimized client experience for overall site and marketing placements
- Support merchandising team with reporting needs
- Run cross-world weekly and monthly ecomm reports
- Execute ad hoc projects and analysis of business as needed, including site content marketing
- College degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 2-3 years retail distribution and/or buying office experience.
- E-Commerce and/or Direct-to-Consumer experience strongly preferred.
- High level of initiative, able to work independently on multiple projects and tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a constantly evolving team environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Very proficient with Excel and Word.
- Strong numbers aptitude.