Tired of the big corporate thing? Want small, scrappy and fast growing? Want to work with talented, irreverent and witty folks? We might be your place. Our client, an exciting start up, is looking for a Merchandise Coordinator for an immediate opportunity.
The Merchandise Coordinator is responsible for all aspects of sample coordination for Accessories, Footwear, Items and Market Goods Apparel. The position acts as an integral part of the overall team coordinating samples for Merchandising Reviews, Photo Shoots, Training Sessions and Customer Service Product Reference. The Merchandise Coordinator also assists in preparations and materials needed for merchandising meetings.
Who You Are/ Merchandise Coordinator Skills
• Spirited, sharp, smart, witty and occasionally irreverent people.
• Always does what's right for the customer
• Is driven. Doesn't back down and always, always gets the job done.
• Great communication skills.
• Attention to detail critical.
• Proven ability to prioritize and meet deadlines and handle multiple deadlines simultaneously.
• Keep it Cool - Stay calm in a busy and sometimes hectic environment.
• Move and carry boxes.
• Positive Attitude. Enough said. If you truly care about great stuff and wish to be part of a team taking on a new adventure, apply today! We offer competitive wages and generous company discounts along with an amazing opportunity to participate and shape the growth and future of the company.
Job Type: Full time Required experience:
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree
• 1-2 years professional work experience in office environment
• Proficient with Microsoft Office applications