Our client, a leading retailer, is looking for a skilled Merchandise Coordinator for a on-site assignment in the San Francisco Bay Area!
- Execute seasonal strategies for category/class that meet or exceed the Division and Business Unit's financial goals.
- Review monthly open-to-buy for category/class; provide accurate monthly/seasonal receipt flow information; execute to the sales margin and promotional markdown cadence.
- Provide information to develop key concepts, key items, promotional strategies and assortments that are commercially viable and provide exciting store experiences.
- Understand product trends, historical data and departmental input at category/class level in order to manage in-season opportunities or risks.
- Understand competitive environment; proactively see market knowledge through exposure to competitive retail outlets.
- Influence others to achieve results.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with members of cross-functional teams (Design, Production, Planning, Distribution).
- Analytic Thinker thinks strategically, conceptually and creatively.
- Retail Math understanding of Retail Math.
- Product Focused has a passion and point of view regarding product and trends.
- Must know Excel (Pivot Tables/ VLookUps)
- Merchandising/ Sample Coordinator experience is a plus