Our client is a well-known fashion brand creating comfortable and beautiful apparel and accessories. Their classic, effortless, and contemporary designs are a staple in every wardrobe and loved by the most stylish individuals across the globe.
In this role, you would be responsible for seeing website setup and maintenance to achieve customer expectations. You would also be responsible for creating a compelling web product experience and ensuring all products have necessary copy and imagery.
• Manage the setup and maintenance of the web site to achieve customer expectations and drive results
• Provide support for the merchandising team’s in-season business reaction with changes to categories, style, color display, and sort orders
• Implement a compelling web product experience on the site, including inspirational merchandise presentation, intuitive category navigation, and engaging product details
• Maintain seasonal style list to allow pre-season tasks to be clearly grouped and managed, such as styles, colors, standard outfits, marketing outfits, and merged styles
• Ensure all products have necessary copy and visual when the product is available for sale; submit photo requests for all products, review images, and submit copy requests
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including production and IT to communicate system bugs and issues
• Bachelor’s degree
• 1-2 years’ retail or online merchandising experience