Our client is a well-known fashion company creating the latest accessories and apparel must-haves for the most stylish trendsetters. Their contemporary, innovative, and cool designs inspire individuals to achieve their every day in style.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing assortment plans in partnership with the buying and allocation teams.
• Manage merchandise plans for several categories of product and share recommendations to the buying team for product receipt flow and liquidation timing
• Ensure financial objectives are achieved through accurate and proactive management and forecasting of sales, receipts, and markdowns
• Oversee merchandise analysis, maintain and update the open-to-buy, and collaborate with various cross-functional teams
• Work with the allocation team on the timing and quantity of receipts of new and existing product to flow into the stores
• 2+ years’ planning and/or allocation experience
• Retail experience preferred
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
• Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, and presentation skills