Our client is an iconic E-Commerce retailer offering a wide-array of products spanning from home, entertainment, and clothing. With their high-quality products, diverse selection, and exceptional customer service, it’s never been easier to find everything you need in one convenient location.
Merchandise Planner Overview:
As the Merchandise Planner, you will be responsible for managing the seasonal global assortment to achieve the company’s customer and business needs.
Merchandise Planner Responsibilities:
• Ensure the seasonal global assortment achieves the company’s customer and business needs in partnership with the merchandising team
• Oversee web management, including product features, category sorts, and seasonal flow strategies to drive customer engagement
• Lead the development of pre-season class and department financial targets aligned with the division’s seasonal product strategy
• Measure weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales and inventory performance and identify business opportunities and risks
• Direct the assessment of sales and inventory plans from investment through in-season management, including ongoing assortment updates
Merchandise Planner Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2-5 years’ planning experience