Our client is a classic, chic and dynamic lifestyle brand known for their incredible shoe collection. Their sleek designs are hand crafted with the utmost care and quality standards. Theses nostalgic pieces of American heritage have stood the test of time and become a staple in our culture. With a warm and inviting company culture, they are incredibly collaborative and forward-thinking as a company.
In this role you will be responsible for the financial planning process/Open to Buy Process (OTB).
- Create seasonal plans using a variety of planning tools
- Manage calendar deadlines, communicate weekly/monthly details/changes for seasonal plans
- In season produce reports and analyzes data while working directly with buying team to take action on these results
- Meet calendar deadlines for merchandise forecasting deliverables and determines appropriate actions
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- Minimum 4 years progressively responsible corporate retail merchandising experience that includes planning, buying or inventory management experience is required
- Strong interpersonal, written & verbal skills and ability to operate as a business partner across multiple functions is required
- Excellent attention to detail
- Financial and general business acumen, cost/benefit analysis and inventory life cycle knowledge are essential
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and Business Objects as a majority of the daily work will be done using these systems