Our client is a specialty retailer offering well-known apparel, shoes, accessories, and home brands. Their on trend, high quality, and dynamic approach presents endless opportunity for customers to live stylishly every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for leading the strategic merchandise planning initiatives and ensuring the accuracy and consistency of all plans. You would also be responsible for evaluating sales trends, gross margin, inventory and OTB levels.
• Develop and implement seasonal business plans based on analysis of historical data to forecast trends in partnership with the buying team
• Establish pre-season chain plans at the class level and in-season forecasting of chain plans and monitor
sales, inventory, and margin targets performance
• Manage weekly OTB, conduct analysis and provide recommendations to drive profitable sales, and identify risks and opportunities to management
•Collaborate with various cross-functional teams, including buying, store planning, and management to achieve objectives
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3+ years’ retail merchandise planning experience
• 2+ years’ sales and inventory planning, sales forecasting, and OTB experience
• Strong retail math, analytical, and communication skills