Our client is a premier fashion brand presenting the latest must-have, luxury outerwear, knitwear, and accessories for every trendsetter. Their fashion-forward, innovative, and modern designs distinguish them as leaders in the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing the development of strategic assortment plans and product hindsight reviews.
• Lead the development of strategic assortment plans and product hindsight reviews and build assortments for each channel
• Track monthly MPO’s for the production schedule and assortment plans and recommended flow, cluster volume, category and classification penetration, AUR, and SKU depths
• Support the design vision and ensure a well-balanced mix of commercial and fashion product to address opening, core, and elevated pricing
• Develop weekly global sell-through and regional recaps to provide teams with sales, product, color, and category insights
• Bachelor’s degree
• 1-3 years’ related experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite