Merchandise Planning Assistant
Our client is an iconic beauty retailer presenting the hottest brands and groundbreaking products for all your beauty needs. With their on-trend, extensive selection, and high-quality products, you can effortlessly discover your next beauty must-haves.
As the Merchandise Planning Assistant, you would be responsible for maintaining the purchase order tracking tool and sharing with cross-functional teams.
• Maintain purchase order tracking tool and share with cross-functional teams and communicate urgent orders to distribution centers for prioritization
• Track all newness inventory inbound to distribution centers and report late orders to store updates team
• Create and track RTVs, develop manual purchase orders, adjust purchase orders as needed, and manage short ship orders
• Create and manage tester orders for new stores, resolve issues surrounding inbound shipments and vendor errors
• Partner with the DC leadership teams to resolve complications involving transportation of POs
• Bachelor’s degree
• Strong organizational, communication, detail-oriented, and project management skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite