Our client a popular fashion brand presenting the latest luxury maternity apparel for every trendsetter. With their chic, fashion-forward, and timeless designs, you can effortlessly dress in style every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for leading the product assortment for all distribution points of the brand. You would also be responsible for delivering a product mix consistent aligned with the company’s brand strategy and financial objectives.
• Develop and implement seasonal line plans to feature a balanced product mix aligned with current trends and customer needs
• Create a launch strategy for each collection to ensure the product is communicated effectively to the customer and product investments are supported
• Manage the buying process and establish a pricing strategy to achieve margin goals in partnership with the planning team and VP of Product
• Ensure deliveries and planned product flow are achieved on-time as outlined on the merchandise calendar, analyze historical customer characteristics, and identify opportunities for category expansion
• Execute the merchandising strategy on a door-by-door basis for each retail store and eCommerce in partnership with planning and allocations teams
• Provide competitive market analysis and manage seasonal industry trend recaps to ensure the product offering is aligned with trends in the market
• Bachelor’s degree in business or fashion
• 3-5 years’ retail merchandising, buying, or planning experience in a growth-oriented apparel enterprise with proven record of success
• Excellent analytical, organizational, and communication skills