Our client is a well-known specialty retailer creating must-have products for everything home. Their innovative, high-end, and on-trend products transform every space into a relaxing oasis.
As the Merchandising Analyst, you would be responsible for managing all aspects of setting up new or core assortment for the Canada site.
• Manage all aspects of setting up new or core assortment for the Canada site and build related products selection on product page to drive collection conversion
• Build Product Pages around assortment to create compelling shopping experience displaying product color, fabric, or collection options
• Format SKU data from multiple teams to import into Net Suite site platform and organize product page content to showcase features, benefits, dimensions, and alternate imagery
• Partner with US PIP copy team to confirm and correct copy and imagery issues and work with Site Analyst to manage UAT calendar for seasonal builds
• Manage copy localization for seasonal builds, oversee PIP content blocks for seasonal builds, and execute PIP Thumbnail set up quarterly updates
• 1-2 years’ data entry experience
• Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel
• Strong organizational and detail-oriented skills