Our client is a large, well known American retailer that sells everything from apparel to home goods and beauty products to electronics. Their mission is to inspire and empower families to lead fulfilled lives. It’s not just about selling things – it’s about letting customers know that the things that make their lives better are within their reach.
In this role you will maintain and updating webpage as requested by the Merchandising team.
- Act as a liaison with the advertising and marketing team to address immediate needs for TV/Print media
- Prepare purchase orders which include organization, complete order entry spreadsheets, communication with POE team/vendor for each DMM area
- Develop full understanding of the process, divisional order tracking, and follow up as necessary with outside vendors for shipment, audit orders and notify Buyers for any adjustment required
- Coordinate sample management process, i.e., tagging samples upon receipts, storing then, keeping track of samples that are providing to Advertising, request samples as needed, organizing sample room, etc.
- Running reports in BI as requested by the Merchandising group
- Running the shipping reports and checking all deliveries to ensure timely shipment of goods
- High School diploma
- General clerical skills
- Must be able to multi-task
- Excellent organizational skills
- Travel as required