Our client, an established fashion company, is looking for a Merchandise Assistant to support their buying team.
Specific responsibilities include the following:
• Price check items for upcoming events
• Manage and update company systems for each sale • Manage inventory spreadsheets
• Ensure samples ship in a timely manner
• Collect and manage vendor payment and contact forms.
• Check in images for upcoming events
• Follow up on PO approval process.
• Two year college degree required, Bachelors Degree preferred
• 1 - 3 years experience in a professional setting, some Fashion/Buying experience preferred but not necessary
• Excellent organization skills and strong attention to detail
• MS Office proficiency (Word, Outlook, Excel, Power Point)
• Excellent communication skills both oral and written
• Candidate should be ambitious, energetic, and a self-starter
• Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment