Merchandising Assistant, eCommerce
Our client is an iconic specialty retailer offering a wide-array of products spanning from home, entertainment, and clothing. With their high-quality products, diverse selection, and exceptional customer service, it’s never been easier to find everything you need in one convenient location.
In this role, you would assist with various merchandising aspects, such as uploading SKU’s and creating items in the merchandising system.
• Assist the buying team with go-to-market preparation, sample management, tactical vendor communications, and ad hoc analysis
• Collaborate with various cross-functional partners, such as the buying team, vendors, distribution centers, and stores
• Support the markdown process and work with the Buyer and vendors to action markdown strategy, such as promo downloads
• Set up new vendor numbers and item set up; remain current of emerging industry trends and provide recommendations
• Bachelor’s degree
• 1+ years’ merchandising, customer service, project coordination, or administrative experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite