Merchandising Assistant, ecommerce
Our client is an iconic specialty retailer offering a wide-array of products spanning from home, entertainment, and clothing. With their high-quality products, diverse selection, and exceptional customer service, it’s never been easier to find everything you need in one convenient location.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing daily website operations, including item setup, product categorization, item ranking, and visual merchandising.
• Oversee daily website operations, including item setup, product categorization, item ranking, and visual merchandising
• Collaborate with Buyers and item set up team to maintain item changes, including numbers, item dimensions, rebates, add distributors, remove distributors, retail price changes, and cost price changes
• Partner with Copywriters and supplier to oversee content acquisition and ensure all content is aligned with the company’s objectives
• Oversee the quality assurance process for items preparation to go live on the site, test live products, and submit tickets to resolve any issues
• Remain current of emerging industry trends and eCommerce best practices; analyze customer data to
identify opportunities for customer experience improvement
• Bachelor’s degree
• 1+ years’ merchandising, customer service, project coordination, or administrative experience