Merchandising Assistant | Florence, NJ
Position: Merchandising Assistant
Location: Burlington, NJ
Start date: ASAP, ideally 9/19-9/24 (however willing to wait for the right candidate should you need to give notice)
Interviews: ASAP early next week, in-person
Duration: 3 months onsite contract-to-hire
Pay: $15-17/hr, DOE
Our client is a leading specialty retailer offering well-known brands for apparel, shoes, and accessories. Their extensive selection, high-quality, and on-trend merchandise makes it effortless to dress stylish every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing and updating webpages as directed by the merchandising team. You would also be responsible for working with the advertising and marketing teams to assist with needs for TV and print media.
This is a 3-month temporary assignment.
• Supporting Buyers and VP DMM -30% of role
• Gathering meeting notes
• Pulling PPT presentations together
• Getting them ready for meetings at Burl or in the market
• Pulling reports in Excel (Pivot Tables and formulas)
• Organizing samples and bringing them to the basement
• Thinking ahead and anticipating needs of the team
• Invoices and POs – 70% of role
• Team is out of the office at least two days a week, so they must be self motivated
• High school diploma
• Strong organizational, communication, and multi-tasking skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel!!