Merchandising Assistant | Freelance | $15/hr
THIS IS A 4 MONTH TEMPORARY POSITION
Our client is a leading specialty retailer offering well-known brands for apparel, shoes, and accessories. Their extensive selection, high-quality, and on-trend merchandise makes it effortless to dress stylish every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing and updating webpages as directed by the merchandising team. You would also be responsible for working with the advertising and marketing teams to assist with needs for TV and print media.
This is a 4-month temporary assignment.
• Maintain and update webpages as directed by the Merchandising team; partner with advertising and marketing teams to assist with immediate needs for TV and print media
• Oversee all aspects of purchase orders, including organization, order entry spreadsheets, and communication with the vendor for each area
• Direct order tracking, follow-up with external vendors for shipment, audit orders, and communicate adjustments to Buyers
• Manage the sample process, including tagging, storing, and tracking samples for advertising, requesting samples, and organizing the sample room
• Run shipment reports and ensure all deliveries arrive on-time and provide support for the buying team as necessary
• High school diploma
• Strong organizational, communication, and multi-tasking skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite