Our client is a fun, young and hip apparel company focusing on colorful loungewear, sleepwear, bras and panties. They believe one can live comfortably and still always look chic. Their designs appeal to the spirit, humor, optimism and self-confidence of the girl who wears them.
In this role you will assist the Internet Merchandiser to achieve the seasonal merchandising strategy and drive category performance on the brand site.
• Executes each internet site based upon assortment plans
• Proofs the site prior to launch date. Reviews every section, page, and every style number and creates each product page
• Responsible for the launch of a specific category portion of the site, including: site roadmap, sequencing, pricing & site accuracy, any relevant specialty area(s) of the site; upsells (*new site every 3-4 weeks; daily and weekly data updates can also occur)
• Works closely with category merchant planner to ensure the information in the Mainframe matches info in the Content Management System
• Responsible for business updates to the site which may include: roadmapping; sequencing; creative layouts
• Executes post-launch sequencing changes based upon customer behavior, selling information and inventory position
• Minimum 2 years as an assistant merchant or related experience
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel & Word
• Experience in working within a retail corporation
• Previous internet experience a plus