Our client is a fun, creative and fashionable one-stop shopfor all the latest top apparel and lifestyle brands at incredible prices. Theireclectic mix of men’s and women’s fashion, beauty and home décor are some ofthe most exclusive finds where everyone is welcome as there is no fee to becomea member. Their company culture thriveson a fast-paced environment and a work hard, play hard attitude that attractspassionate and determined entrepreneurial spirits alike.
In this role you will support the buying teams across verticals.
• Price check items for upcoming events
• Manage and update company systems for each sale
• Manage inventory spreadsheets
• Ensure samples ship in a timely manner
• Collect and manage vendor payment and contact forms.
• Check in images for upcoming events
• Two year college degree required, Bachelors Degreepreferred
• 1 - 3 years experience in a professional setting, some Fashion/Buyingexperience preferred
• Excellent organization skills and strong attention to detail
• MS Office proficiency (Word, Outlook, Excel, Power Point)
• Excellent communication skills both oral and written
• Ambitious, energetic, and a self-starter
• Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-pacedenvironment